Sentence-level errors are usually a simple fix in my essays. During the process of drafting the final essay for Project #2, resources like peer-review, Grammarly, and the correction feature on Google Docs all helped me to avoid any simple spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I also used my own knowledge of grammar and spelling to double-check any program that was correcting my work. By proofreading and revising, I was able to be confident in my writing and its lack of spelling and sentence-level errors. There were specific times when writing this essay where the Grammarly program that is installed on my computer was offering suggestions on what to change in a specific sentence. The suggestions were sometimes off-base and not helpful to my essay, so it was important for me to use my reasoning skills to determine if what was being suggested should actually be implemented into my writing. After my first essay and the drafting process of this second essay, I think my ability to find sentence-level errors like misused commas, sentence fragments, and run-on sentences greatly improved. In the drafts for this essay, when I was revising, I found spots where I used a comma incorrectly, as well as places where I didn’t use a comma in a spot where I ultimately should have.